Re: Non-dairy cheeses

> Good luck going vegan, Laura. There are plenty of substitutes for
> dairy out there that will keep you satisfied and not craving dairy.
> Try a brand of non-dairy ice cream called Sweet Nothings. It is
> non-fat and very creamy. You'll never know that it's non-dairy.
> Sharon's, Haagen-Dazs, and Ben and Jerry's all make very good sorbets.
> (Try Haagen-Dazs chocolate sorbet. Yum!!)
>
> Jenny Pihonak

Actually the Haagen-Dazs chocolate sorbet isn't vegan because it
contains egg whites.  But I can inform you that Ben & Jerry's Devil's
Food Chocolate Sorbet, Double Rainbow's Chocolate Sorbet, and
Howler's Dark Forest Chocolate Sorbet are all vegan.  :-)
--
Tane' Tachyon = tachyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx = http://www.tachyonlabs.com/