Flax Seed Oil

Amy asked about flax seed oil. I do not use oil, but grind the seeds in
a small coffee grinder. I sprinkle 2 tablespoons (with 2 T wheat germ)
over cereal (usually bran flakes) in the morning. I also mix in 1/4 cup
of Dixie's Nutlettes, so I figure I'm covering all the bases. I grind
the seeds fresh each week (they go rancid quickly) & keep ground mixture
in refrigerator & freeze whole seeds till needed.