savory oatmeal/ digest #9

Some ideas for savory oatmeal:
Miso paste would make for an interesting combination with the grainy flavor of
the oatmeal.  Add some scallions sliced vbery thin.
I like to add oatmeal - usually instant or quick cook - to my Nile soup cups or
the Fantastic Foods soup cups, just add a little extra water.

About digest #9 -
the synopsis at the beginning of the digest didn't match the contents.  Some of
those items listed are things I am interested in.  Did anyone else notise this
or is my mail client a little whacky?
Susan