Breadmaker

> Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 07:04:44 -050
>
> All this talk about bread has really got me going, so I would like to go
> and buy a bread maker. Would greatly appreciate all suggestions and
> comments either to me directly or to the list. I prefer one that would
> deal efficiently with whole grains and that could bake as well. But the
> baking part is optional.
>
> TIA
>
> Ketayun

Hi Ketayun~

Check out this site for some helpful info:
http://countrylife.net/bread/.  The Bread Community Forum offers many
comments from ABM owners.  Seems the new Zojirushi
V-20 is the favorite.  I own a Zo S15 which is being discontinued soon
--  I love it!  It handles whole grains well and also makes quick
breads, cakes and jams, plus is has a dough cycle.  When is goes,
hopefully not for a while, I will replace it with a new Zo.

E-mail me if you have any other questions or want more links on the Web.

~Sandee
  adritter@xxxxxxxxxxxx