No Subject

     I too use the broth powders from frontier. Some of them I do find to be
salty such as the vegetable. Some of you who live in the NE part of the US
like I do may be interested in a food cooperative that I belong to. Thru it
you can buy organic/vegetarian/vegan food at good prices. You can check it out
at www.northeastcoop.com You build your own little buying group and get the
items you order delivered to a site you chose. If anyone wants more info just
e-mail me!
   This month I'm getting quinoa, cannellini beans and barley in bulk from
this group. Does anyone have any recipes they could share useing these? Also,
next month dry beans of all sorts are on special. Any recipes useing beans out
there? Thanks in advance for shareing!    Kris