Pumpkin Rice Pudding

I also really loved the pumpkin-rice pudding. I did not leave the pumpkin
out, however. In response to the question "How many calories am I eating?",
I ran the recipe through my Dine Healthy program and came up with the following:

Total recipe with pumpkin = 1600 cal.           Total recipe without pumpkin
= 1454 cal.
Per serving (6)           =  267 cal.           Per serving (6)
=  242 cal.
per serving (8)           =  200 cal.           Per serving (8)
=  182 cal.

You can compute for serving sizes to match your appetite.

Enjoy, Carla