Chai

Hi!  I am really addicted to this tea I bought from "tazo" called chai.
I know you can make it yourself.  I am interested in trying to make my
own mix for it in bulk, as it is quite expensive.  Here is the list of
ingredients:  black teas from India and Sri Lanka, cinnamon, cloves,
cardamom, ginger, star anise, natural flavors.  You steep 1 tsp of this
in 1 cup of water, then add soymilk and honey to taste.  Anyone have any
idea of the proportions?

Rachel

New!  Improved!  Earthmothers and veggie lovers at
http://members.tripod.com/~Ladyveg