Re: Phoenix

For Neal Pinckney asking for Phoenix suggestions for his friend, here are
my 3 favorites.  I personally didn't find a natural food restaurant, but
I'm sure there must be some that someone might suggest.  Would the
posters please post the suggestions to the list or copy me on them.
I'm interested in Phoenix info, too. Thanks.

Sweet Tomatoes - Camelback Rd. at approximately 7th St.
  Large salad bar with extras (baked potatoes, pasta, etc.) Very casual.

Tuschetti's -  Italian
  Camelback Rd. at 22nd St.  (Hidden behind the Angus restaurant)

PF Chang's - Chinese Bistro
  Camelback Rd. at Scottsdale Rd.
  He would have to order carefully, but they are accomodating.  Very
  popular restaurant with long waits but well worth it.  Outdoor seating
  while you wait.  This is one of the best places in Phoenix in my book!

Hope this helps and your friend comes back with a good suggestion for us.
P.S. If he has time and hasn't been to one, Trader Joe's is in the small
northeast strip shopping center at 20th and Highland.

Natalie in Milwaukee, not enjoying any outdoor seating these days :)