Is it just me?

I've tried nutritional yeast in a macaroni recipe. (I think it was called cheesy oaty macaroni or something like that.)  It disgusted me.  Now I am afraid of trying it again.  I'm 9 months pregnant now and was in my 1st trimester when I first tried it and I wonder if maybe that's why I found it so unappealing.  Am I the only one who doesn't like nutritional yeast?  If so, then I'll be brave and try it again.  Any suggestions on what type to buy, etc would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Missy