Fatfree Neat Product

Hi, I was excited about this, so sorry if you all knew about these.  Del
Monte is selling sliced zucchini in tomato sauce in cans now.  My mom
bought some and heated it up, put noodles in it and fed it to my son.  I
tried it, it was really good.  This would make a great base for soups
and stews, or you could just pour it over grains.  I believe they have a
whole line of vegetables like that, complete with spices.  I do not work
for Del Monte, etc.

Rachel

New!  Improved!  Earthmothers and veggie lovers at
http://members.tripod.com/~Ladyveg