Re: Is it just me?

>Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 12:57:49 -0600
>From: Missy Smith <missy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Is it just me?
>
>I've tried nutritional yeast in a macaroni recipe. (I think it was =
>called cheesy oaty macaroni or something like that.)  It disgusted me.
> =
>Now I am afraid of trying it again.  I'm 9 months pregnant now and was
>=
>in my 1st trimester when I first tried it and I wonder if maybe that's
>=
>why I found it so unappealing.  Am I the only one who doesn't like =
>nutritional yeast?  If so, then I'll be brave and try it again.  Any =
>suggestions on what type to buy, etc would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>Missy

It's not just you.  I'm not really fond of nutritional yeast, either.
Tastes moldy to me.  But if you found it "disgusting" while you were
pregnant, you may never be able to get over that.  There were a few foods
which I liked before I got pregnant 8 years ago, but had a really bad
experience with at about 4 months and haven't been able to eat them
since.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]