Dumb idea # 56,923 - Browning Rice Quickly

Quick way to brown rice with no fat for things like Spanish Rice or
the nice Cabbage casserole that was posted here recently by Richard
and Julia.  I just used my popcorn popper.  It may not work on all but
mine did a great job in just a few minutes.  No stirring the pan - No
Fat.

The toasted rice tastes neat by itself.  Need to think of something to put it in.

Barb Beck
Barb.Beck@xxxxxxxxxxx
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada