Bloomin' Onion

I would also die for a Bloomin Onion recipe....my boyfriend and I eat the
Bloomin Onion at Chili's everytime we go....and I just started a diet to lose
those extra holiday pounds i put on....and am actually starting to crave that
delicious onion...so please send it to me as well..if it's not a problem. I
would also love to get him to start eating healthy and i think this will help
me help him.

I'm also looking for a Vegan Rice Pudding recipe.

Thanks in advanced. I've been reading this list for a few months now and it
has helped me so much..and my parents even love all the recipes i
get....thanks again

JENNA