Spices

My opinion as to the reduction in postings:  A lot of people are sick of
the hot spices in eveything!  It all tastes alike!  Yuk!  I make this
comment with the hope that this will soon end!

At the same time, I thank everyone who has been helpful with suggestions
and comments.  This list has given me a lot of support.  It is difficult to
change one's habits but this group has really helped me.  Thanks to everyone.

Lois