re squash recipes

"My squash crop is coming in quickly.  Does anyyone have a good stuffed
zuchinni recipe?  I would also welcome any other squash recipes.  " from
Chris

I've been enjoying the following recipe, adapted from the MasterCook
"Entertain" cookbook:

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                Zucchini Stuffed with Provençale Stuffing

Recipe By     : Dee Bell, modified by Pearl Teller
Categories    : Vegetable                        Low Fat

   2      cups          Provençale Stuffing -- (see recipe and notes)
   1      large         zucchini
  12      packages      tofu -- frozen, defrosted
   2      1/2 " slices  gimmee lean, sausage flavor -- crumbled

Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare Provençale Stuffing.Crumble the drained tofu
together with the gimmee lean - I used my fingers.   Stir it into the
Provençale mixture, cooking until the excess liquid is drained.. Cut the ends
from the zucchini and boil whole for about 3 minutes. Let cool, cut in half
and scoop out the seeds and pulp. (I omitted the boiling, scooped & stuffed.
Reserve pulp for soup, or chop up and add it to thr the vegetables in the
stuffing. (I did the latter - the first time I used half the pulp, the second
time all the pulp.  Both were good.)   I cooked wrapped,  cored squash in
microwave, testing frequently to be sure not to soft - just until juices
started to run.  Maybe 3-5 minutes - depending on squash size and microwave.
Then I stuffed & heated again in microwave.  The original recipe suggested
topping with provolone; I omitted that step. One time I sprinkled with grated
Parmesan. Serve immediately.

NOTES : Zucchini halves baked with a stuffing of tomatoes and breadcrumbs