sauce and a shell ??

Hi everyone.

Does anyone have a recipe for fat-free taco shells?
I want to make a vlf taco dinner but don't know what to do about the shells.
All the ones I've seen are very high in fat. I'm surprised I haven't seen a vlf
version on the supermarket shelves. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, while in Maine recently, I dined at a wonderful little bistro. They had a
delectable sauce on the
ch*cken, which is a no-no on this list, but would also be very good on tempeh
or lowfat tofu. Simply mix apricot preserves with allspice to taste. It is
truly amazing.

Hope you all are having a lovely summer!

Amy

D E C K E R
America's Premier Microagency

99 Citizens Drive