Re: popcorn question

Laura wrote: >>I'm interested to know what a "microwave popper" is  ( do I
assume
correctly that this is a device?  If so,  where one can obtain one?).  I
would love any tips on making popcorn without all of that oil and any
advice would be appreciated!  Thanks!<<

The popper I have is a Presto PowerPop (it also has Orville Redenbacher's
name and face on it). It was about $15; I got it at either Wal-Mart or
Target. Much less messy than the hot air popper (especially since the motor
on my old one went wacko and started spraying out sparks).

Karen