re: cloudy tea

Hi,
when I used to make sun tea (sweet or unsweet) it always turned cloudy after about one day.  When I boil the water and make a concentrated tea, then dilute it it's always clear.  IMHO the cloudiness comes from bacteria that is in the pitcher/jar.  The boiling water is hot enough to kill it, but when the sun/moon tea is made the water is not hot enough.  Just a thought.
Brenda in NM