LOL - rocket leaves???

Hi, all,

We are having the most GORGEOUS weather in New Jersey today!!  My morning walk
was such a joy (well, at least until my son's teacher stopped me as I walked
through the school grounds...).  Hope most of you are getting something
similar.

I've been enjoying Robyn's ambitious posts but have two questions - what on
earth are "rocket leaves" (I got a big chuckle out of that one), and how do
you maintain fatfree recipes when using hummous and peanut butter???