Are these allowed please?

Hello everyone,
    There was a contestant on Ready Steady Cook yesterday who brought
fruit only and said she didn't eat eggs or dairy so I immediately took
notice :0)))))but wouldn't you know they used olive oil :0(
  Anyway what I want to know is whether the following ingredients are
allowed on the list.There are several recipes which I have adapted but I
don't want to waste everyone's time if they are inappropriate.
Regards
Maralyn

Honey
Red Wine