Eggplant

Hi everyone -

I just wanted to thank everyone for the marvelous advice on choosing and
cooking eggplant. Armed with my good info, I managed to create a very
delicious almost totally fatfree eggplant parmigiana-type dish. After
leeching out the excess liquid with salt, I coated seedless rounds of
eggplant with Eggbeaters, then dipped them in a breadcrumb-like mixture
I made by crushing corn flakes and adding various spices (sweet basil,
oregano, garlic). I baked that for 30 min at 350 degrees. I then covered
those pieces w/ ff spaghetti sauce (Healthy Choice Garlic and Herb) and
low fat mozzarella cheese and baked for an additional 15 minutes. It was
rich and yummy! The only fat grams came from the cheese, which I used
sparingly.

Thanks again -

Lee Ellen Carter
leecarter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx