Wholewheat grains

Hi all,

I bought some wholewheat grains for the first time on the
weekend.  Soaked them and cooked them and they were
delicious!! (nicer than brown rice, IMHO)
I remember being fed these as a hot side dish once, with
some sort of spices or sauce added to make them into a
more "stuck-together" soft, tasty mixture.
Does anyone have a recipe or suggestions as to what I
can add to wholewheat grains to make an interesting hot
side dish??  Thanks.

Robyn
<who is having a wholewheat grain salad today for lunch>