Re: cream sauce

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbarisi, Karen R.

>hello to all.  I have never tried making a creamy sauce and am
looking
>for recipes.

I put some bread - preferrably stale, but not mouldy *grin* - and
without crusts, in the food processor for a few seconds to turn it
into crumbs.

Then I add it to whatever type of *milk* I happen to have, and heat
it over a medium heat, stirring often. Add more milk/crumbs as
required. It makes a lovely creamy sauce and you can add whatever
seasoning you wish.

------
Fran Watts
Ballito, South Africa

"Look for the peaceful pauses in your busy day.
Take time to acknowledge them."