gas

I know the feeling re gas from high fibre foods, I had the same problem when I
switched to brown rice on a regular basis, even though i had always beeen
eating a lotof veges prior to that.

Jaana (from this list) suggested a mug of ginger tea each morning and trust me
it really works.  Just grate some fresh ginger into a mug, add sweetener and
boiling water and there you have it.  You don't have to use it every day, it
works if you just use it at specific times...

Good luck, for me it was this or I would have had to give up on the more whole
grains.

Bronwyn