HORRIBLE CALPHALON

Gayle wrote about her "beautiful" Calphalon cooking pan. Supposedly this

is very good for cooking. But if it is a non-stick pan, they are almost
useless for very low fat cooking, because everything will stick to it.

These are very expensive. I think they are designed primarily for
"French" cooking with lots of frying and fat. I think she should just
take it back and exchange it for non-stick cooking ware.

Mike Rosenblatt