FF Bread Machine Recipes

To Amy who wanted FF or Low-fat Bread Machine Recipes:

There is a great book of such recipes by Madge Rosenberg called "the Best
Low-Fat, No Sugar Bread Machine Cookbook Ever". It is published by
HarperCollins and cost $16.95 in the USA ($23.75 in Canada). Perhaps you
can get a copy through your library to look at and see if this is what you
want.  I'd be glad to send you the recipe for a specific bread - but the
whole book is low-fat (the fat is in the grain - no added fat) so I don't
know where to begin.
Patty in Arizona