Re: FATFREE Digest V98 #140

> Subject: Re: Tofu in lasagna

Hi.  I just joined this list a few days ago.

I don't know about Tofu, I'm not crazy about the stuff myself but I
make vegetable Lasagne all the time.  I used cottage cheese instead of
Ricotta and it is great.  I use low fat cottage cheese, but you could
certainly use nonfat cottage cheese.  Even my nonveg husband loves it,
in fact he eats most of the pan!

and for the person who posted about marrying a meat eater.

I have been with my husband for about 5 years, we just married about a
month ago.  A few months ago I started cutting out meat for my health and
weight.  I'm still not completely vegetarian but I very rarely eat meat
and can barely stand it now.  If I make something my husband will eat then
he eats it, but if I'm making something he doesn't then he makes his own.
I'm not going to spend all night making 2 dinners.  Hopefully your future
husband is capable of taking care of himself, but you should talk to him
about it.

Michele