Re: carbohydrate choices

At 8:37 AM -0400 5/29/98, Allison Munro Hoff wrote:
>I read somewhere that brown rice is
>a very healthy food but when I went to get some brown rice there were
>three different kinds at least. Any suggestions?

My fave is organic brown basmati rice; it has long, slender grains that
cook up nicely and aren't as chewy as regular brown rice. If price is a
factor--it usually is for me--the short-grain sweet brown rice is very
yummy too and cooks a bit faster in my experience.

Megs
--
mduffy@xxxxxxxx
http://www.idir.net/~mduffy