Re: frozen meals

I like to cook only infrequently too, but I don't cook whole recipes all at
once. I usually cook up a ton of beans once a month and freeze them in
recipe-sized bowls, then I take them out one at a time and make them into
different stuff by adding fresh vegetables. It's a very good system but
does require some bean wizardry. :)

Megs