frozen meals

Hello,

I like to prepare a months worth of different meals at one time, put them
all in my freezer so that I only have to truly cook once per month.  I
will be doing another big batch of meals sometime in the next week or so
and plan to do all fatfree, no dairy, no egg meals for the first time.  I
am curious to know what everyone's favorite dishes (and recipes) are that
they like to keep on hand in the freezer.  Thank you in advance.

Lisa

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]