Tofu recipes

Hi, all,

So many people were asking about tofu recipes that I thought I would check to
see if there were any in the archives.  Considering that tofu is such a high
fat item, I was surprised to find 17 recipes (none of which I have made, but
some of which sound really good...without fat calculations).  BEWARE:  there
was a selection under chocolate pudding which said it came out to a little
over 100 calories per serving, but when I typed it in, the count was nearly
300 calories per serving!!!  Very lowfat, but very high cal!  I could plug any
of these into my software for anyone who is interested.  The URL, for those
who don't have it, is
http://www.rahul.net/fatfree/recipes/tofu/