Dixie Diner

I bought some Dixie Diner meat substitutes (TPV) a few months ago but have
never used it!  I bought their cookbook but I have a problem.

Peppers (even mild peppers) upset my stomach.  Nothing spicy hot!  No
jalepeno; no cayenne; no capsicum; no green peppers; no red peppers; no
yellow peppers!  Whenever a recipe calls for it, I simply omit it!  Anyone
else with this problem?

Thanks for all the support and suggestions.