Cooking Kale and or black eyed peas

Hi everyone:

Does anyone have any  fat free recipes for cooking kale or bok choy that's
fast and easy.  I recently bought kale for the first time but don't know
how to cook it or to prepare, do I need to cut off the tough stems and use
the leaves or do I cook the whole thing? What is the best method of cooking
it, boiling or steaming?  Also I love black eyed peas, but can't find many
recipes with them in it. Does anyone have any good black eyed peas recipes,
maybe kale and blackeye peas? I have only eaten it with rice before and I
would love to try it with different greens.