Higher protein meals

Kirstin writes of her problems dealing with blood glucose levels yet
remaining a healthy vegetarian....this is a continuing problem for
diabetic vegetarians..and a frustrating one.
I have found that deleting processed flour and relying on whole grains,
squashes and legumes with limited soy has helped me control blood
glucose, remain fatfree and loose weight.
For those who are interested in the glycemic index of foods, Rick Mendosa
has an excellent page on his "On line Resources for diabetics" at
http://www.mendosa.com/faq.htm.

mailto:elle@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.eatsleepcode.com/vegwr