RE: FATFREE Digest V98 #320

Lynne wrote:

> Might any of you know where on the internet I can mail order
> umboshi and/or
> Chinese black vinegar ( mentioned on this list not to long
> ago. )  I have
> visited my local Asian market three times now searching and
> can not find
> either item ( though they did have the ambush plums. )
> Any information would be kindly appreciated.  Thank you All.

Lynne: I have never had black vinegar, but I can help you with umeboshi
vinegar:

go to http://www.macrobiotics.org and click on "Supplies". That will
take you to their on-line store. From there you can click vinegars, and
you'll definitely see umeboshi. They also have some brown rice vinegar,
hato mugi vinegar, and mirin.

HTH,

Patti