THE famous banana bread recipe

Banana Bonanza Bread

6 (yes, 6) very ripe bananas (a bit overripe is fine)
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
cinnamon to taste

In one bowl, mash the bananas until smooth (we like it a bit chunky) and add
the sugar and vanilla, blending
until incorporated.  In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients until well
blended and add to the bananas. Mix
these thoroughly. Pour this into a 9X13 glass baking dish (no need to spray)
or a regular loaf pan (spray a
THIN coat of baking spray). Bake at 350 for an hour. Serve with a glass of
COLD vanilla soy milk.  If you
don't find this to turn out AMAZING let me know, but we doubt it will fail
you! Healthy eating!

Jerry Brick and Roger Terry
Boone NC, bloodroses@xxxxxxxxx
(original posters)