re' green tea

Hello...Read with interest your post on the green tea.  Is Dragonwell the
brand name?  I have not seen it around here.  I try to drink green tea but
it was always to bitter.  Now I read somewhere don't let it steep longer
than 3 minutes, so I set time now once I put teabag in.  But still need to
add a bit of honey.  I don't normally drink ice tea in the winter, only
hot.  But for future reference how  many teabags do you use to what amount
of water.  I buy the Celestial Seasonings decaf green tea.

Bye...Elizabeth