re' fat free pie crusts

Hello...I have checked all my cookbooks and fat free and pie crust just
don't seem to go together in the same sentence.  I did find some unbaked
crusts for fruit pies in THE AMERICAN VEGETARIAN by Marily Diamond.  They
are a blend of dates, coconut and nuts, then pressed in the pan.  I'm
guessing the stickiness of the dates holds the other chopped ingredients
together.  I know nuts are on the restricted list, but if just using
a bottom crust, then it would not really be that major a part of the
pie itself.  They sound like they'd be very good for a fresh strawberry
pie, especially if using some almonds and some almond extract.

Bye...Elizabeth