CRUST

Hi! I am new to the list and lately I have been experimenting with
millet to make  crust.  What I do is cook one hafl cup of millet (to one
and one half cup of water) .
As soon as it is done and is steaming hot, I mixed it with a mashed
banana and mold into  the pie pan.  Millet cakes when cold. It works
well with my agar agar pies.  I do not bake this crust.  I also was
thinking that instead of banana, I can use maybe a starchy vegetable
like squash or potato and make a filling of "sautee" vegetables to make
a quiche.

Light, Peace, Love

Susy

--WebTV-Mail-895863506-195--