#309, agar agar pies & apple butter

Hi, all,

Nice to see longer digests coming in lately.  :)  Did anyone besides me get a
blank digest #309??  If not, I'd appreciate a forward - I got a blank from the
archives, as well.  I know at least one person on the list didn't get it at
all and she's not an earthlink subscriber.

Susy, I've never known anyone to make a pie from agar agar - only 'jello'.
Would you mind sharing?  (Please email if it's not according to the ff
guidelines.)

Kim, here's the easiest recipe for apple butter on earth - peel and slice your
apples, put them in the crock pot (with a little water if necessary), flavor
them up to taste and let them cook all afternoon and longer, if necessary.
Early on, it's applesauce. Later, it's apple butter!