Fw: Spanish style veggie stew

I have sent this twice, guess it must be too long, will break it up this
time:

Jan-
Your garlic toast sounds yummy, but I'm wondering about the stew you made
it to go with.....
Shari

Okey doke, it is another one from Moosewood, my husband had it for dinner
and loved it, found it in Moosewood Cooks at Home.  I have adapted it for
lowfat.  BTW, it is better the next day!  I doubled the recipe, we weren't
sorry for the leftovers! (Recipe in next message)
Jan G