RE: Chocolate pudding/ microwave

In a recent post Barbara Heller shared her wonderful recipe for chocolate
pudding, and cooking instructions:

for 1 min, stir, nuke for 30 sec, stir and nuke again in three 30 min
intervals watching through the door to stop and stir when it starts to
overflow... <<<<<

I read several years back that watching your microwave cook could damage
your eyes and cause cataracts (sp?).  I do not know if this was because of
the technology of the time, perhaps the safety of watching microwaving  has
changed with our newer technology, but I am still be cautious of this
practice.

Again, thank you Barbara for sharing your delicious recipe with us.  ;))))

To your health,
Lynda
                           ..
\|/ iampixilated@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  \|/ \|/ So.CA \|/ _@V