baked beans and woks

Greetings to all my health minded friends,

I have 2 questions.

I have been making baked beans with dried beans soaked overnight then
cooked and baked.  They are delicious.  My only problem is I can't seem
to get them to stay moist and juicy as Eden's baked beans are.  Any
suggestions?  I am using molasses, miso desolved in water and some
canned tomatoes.  Should I just use more of the liquid?  This is going
to be a regular dish for me and I would like to perfect it.

also, what are the advantages of cooking vegies in a wok?  I regularly
use a saute pan and wanted to know the difference.

Thanks,

Karen