McDougall maximum -rapid approach

Especially for  moonchild who is looking for breakfast suggestions in
accordance with the McDougall rapid approach :
In the same vein as Prinikin weight loss, McDougal says the most hasty,
rapid weight loss occurs when 1/4 to 1/3 of your daily calories come from
grain and/or starch and the rest of your diet be made up of the lower
calorie veggies that are sooooooo available ( peppers, zucchini, mushrooms,
celery, and the other billion delicious yellow, red, and green friends !
This may not be everyone's ideal breakfast, but it sure is mine !!
I buy two large acorn squash at the beginning of every week. I microwave the
squash and then scoop out the soft flesh and mash it all into a plastic
container and refrigerate as it is then ready to use by the cup as I desire.
My breakfast favorite is :

1 cup mashed acorn squash
1/3 to 1/2 cup soy milk
1 teaspoon butter buds
1/4 teas cinnamon
1/8 teas nutmeg
dash salt and pepper
2 teaspoons brown sugar ( or sugar replacement )
1/2 teas vanilla or maple flavor extract
In a blender process all ingredients until well mixed. It may look a bit
runny, but upon heating it this mixture will thicken.

After blending pour into a pan ( or use a microwave safe bowl) and add 3
teaspoons millet grain ( or rolled oats if you prefer ) heat until slightly
bubbly, let cool and enjoy !!
p.s. adding 1/2 a mashed banana to the mixture in the blender or 1/4 cup
crushed pineapple is nice too !
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do !!
~All that we are is the result of what we have thought~
Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"
~ stay tuned and stay in touch ~~