TVP

I have seen recipes using TVP that says reconstitute with water.  Would
someone elaborate for me.  Such as, how much water, do you soak it for a
length of time, what will it look like then and what do you do with it?
What is its nutritional content?

It is sold in bulk at Wild Harvest.  I would like to experiment.  As you
can see I'm green when it comes to TVP.  any suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.

Hope everyone is enjoying Spring

Karen