fatfree adaptation

> I have found after eating fat-free for years, that if I eat a lot of
> fat it makes me sick. I don't crave it anymore. There has been a study
> done that confirms this.

My experience is the same.  And Dean Ornish insists that it takes only about
two weeks for your palette to adapt! (Eat More, Weigh Less, p. 43)

> Here I am with a bag of very pretty plump red radishes (the American
> kind) and no idea what to do with them.  I only know that I hate 'em
> raw.

Muriel, this is true desperation but how about just cutting them several times
across the tops (not all the way down) so they open out like flowers and use
them for decoration on everything you serve as long as they last! Or if you
grated them sparingly into cole slaw, maybe you couldn't taste them but they'd
be pretty?  Or puree them and use as a very spicey seasoning in dips, salad
dressings, etc?

--
Riki Darling
Spinner, Knitter, Navajo Weaver, Dyer, and Idea Enthusiast