RE: FW: FATFREE Digest V99 #105

Bethany Beach, Delaware
Homepage : http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/1669/

What a joy seeing this email.  I am a 49 year old, and before starting the
Ornish plan, cholesterol was 264.  Since December 1998 I have followed the
plan, but not religiously because if I make such a dramatic move, and
knowing myself as I do, I would subject myself to failure.  For me, I am on
the Reversal Diet and since December my cholesterol has dropped to 162.
When first starting the plan I weighed 188 pounds and now I weigh 165 and so
far one trip to the tailor for alterations; love it.

The most difficult part of the "way of eating" is the cessation of oils, but
since on this "way of eating" I have discovered so many other types of food.
I say "way of eating" intentionally because if I say diet I am also
subjecting myself to failure; diets don't work, or at least the term.

Now you have one more name to add to the list of support.  The plan does
work and what this man believes to be the deciding factor is that the plan
is not based on theory, but rather, based on scientific case study and fact.
My profession is computers, based on logic and fact.  This "fact" was the
driving force in undertaking this lifestyle and I am ecstatic I did.

Eric Bernstein