Grape Nuts FF cereal

In reply:

>I have yet to see a grape nuts fat free cereal,.am I missing something?
>BB
>Anue

Yes, actually, Grape Nuts has come out with a new cereal, Grape Nuts Os I
think its called.  I saw a commercial for them when I was in Miami, and
even picked some up there.  But when i returned home to WV, I couldn't find
them.  I
guess they are still too new to be everywhere.  They're pretty good though
if you can find them!

Chelsea