complete protein

I was telling my sister who is more overweight than me about my new
eating lifestyle (not diet) which is lowfat mostly vegetarian. She
asked where I get my protein and one of the sources I told her was
that corn and beans together make a complete protein.

My extremely intelligent master degree sister didn't believe me so
I am looking for an official source to send her.

I know that various vegetables, beans, carborhydrates have different
amino acids and that mixing the right ones together gives you a
complete protein.

Has anyone come across a web site that talks about this or maybe
even a book?