Re: Chopping Parsley

I use my kitchen shears to chop parsley.  I keep the parsley in its bunch
and wash it, scrunch it together at the parsley leaves end and snip off
with the scissors whatever amount of chopped parsley I need for my recipe.
It's quick and real easy.  I store the rest of the parsley in the fridge in
a vegetable bag (a plastic bag with tiny holes) and snip when I need more.

Natalie in Milwaukee
natalie.frankel@xxxxxxxxxx